I suggest you ...

Choose sounds

Would be great to have a selection of sounds instead of the default ones.

88 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Giorgio RegniAdminGiorgio Regni (Admin, Hiit Android interval training) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • StéphanieStéphanie commented  · 

New sounds are coming soon, thank you for all your ideas, they were taken into account :-)

• Vishard BirusinghVishard Birusingh commented  · 

Adidas mi Coach has recording of people saying start workout, great workout, you're done, etc. Something like that would be great because when you are digging deep to finish your routine and music is blasting to help get you through, is very easy to mistake the whistle sound so you lose count of your interval and don't know if you are in cool down or if you're done. Love the app!

• JosephJoseph commented  · 

Boxing ring noise, is a classic and will get you pumped and ready. Trust me

• karen baldwinkaren baldwin commented  · 

I use this time for yoga stretches and would like to request a soft gong or chime sound. Thanks

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Just allow access to default notification sounds in the phone would be good enough for me.

• angeloangelo commented  · 

It would be nice to use your own notifications. Also would be great to make the alert (that tick sund) before a rest period different from the alert before a work period; customizable with different tones or your own notifications..

• victor saulvictor saul commented  · 

Dear Giorgio, the hiit app is great. The only suggestion i have is to set the counthe count down for a minimum of 5 seconde instead of 3.
        I would even like to have a choise to start the counter down by mention 10 seconds and then count down from 5 to sero

• DavidDavid commented  · 

My own ringtones and notifications.

• DavidDavid commented  · 

I'd like to just use my ringtones and notification tones instead of the whistle, since I use it for different timed events.

• ErikErik commented  · 

Good sounds to use (in my opinion):
        Wrestling bell
        Old telephone
        Ligtsaber sound effects

If the whole training is over people clapping or cheering

Or you could just make the person choose their own sound effect from a mp3 or something... Anyway great program already!

Feedback and Knowledge Base