I suggest you ...

Choose sounds

Would be great to have a selection of sounds instead of the default ones.

85 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Giorgio RegniAdminGiorgio Regni (Admin, Hiit Android interval training) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JosephJoseph commented  · 

Boxing ring noise, is a classic and will get you pumped and ready. Trust me

• karen baldwinkaren baldwin commented  · 

I use this time for yoga stretches and would like to request a soft gong or chime sound. Thanks

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Just allow access to default notification sounds in the phone would be good enough for me.

• angeloangelo commented  · 

It would be nice to use your own notifications. Also would be great to make the alert (that tick sund) before a rest period different from the alert before a work period; customizable with different tones or your own notifications..

• victor saulvictor saul commented  · 

Dear Giorgio, the hiit app is great. The only suggestion i have is to set the counthe count down for a minimum of 5 seconde instead of 3.
        I would even like to have a choise to start the counter down by mention 10 seconds and then count down from 5 to sero

• DavidDavid commented  · 

My own ringtones and notifications.

• DavidDavid commented  · 

I'd like to just use my ringtones and notification tones instead of the whistle, since I use it for different timed events.

• ErikErik commented  · 

Good sounds to use (in my opinion):
        Wrestling bell
        Old telephone
        Ligtsaber sound effects

If the whole training is over people clapping or cheering

Or you could just make the person choose their own sound effect from a mp3 or something... Anyway great program already!

Feedback and Knowledge Base